YOUR PRIVACY IS IMPORTANT TO US
The Gametion website is run by Gametion Technologies Private Limited and its affiliates and related corporations (individually and collectively referred to as "Gametion", "we", "us" or "our"). We take our responsibilities as applicable under the privacy laws and regulations ("Privacy Laws") seriously and are committed to respecting the privacy rights and concerns of all of our users of Gametion games (“Games”) and our website (the "Site") (the Games, the site, and all other services provided by Gametion collectively referred to as “Services”).
- “Device” shall mean computer, mobile or other device used to access the Services.
- “Device Identifier” shall mean IP address or other unique identifier for the Device.
- “Protected Information” shall mean such categories of information that could reasonably be used to identify you personally, including your name, e-mail address, and mobile number.
- “Promotion” shall mean any contest and other promotions offered by us.
2. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
- There is certain Protected Information that we may ask you to provide us with through various places in our Services, including online account registration forms, contact us forms, or when you otherwise interact with us.
- You will be asked to create a user account or a user profile when you sign up to use our Services.
- You may login in or identify yourself through the use of a Social Media Account when you use our Services, where Gametion may receive additional information about your profile.
- We shall ask you to provide only such Protected Information which is for lawful purpose, connected with our Services and necessary to be collected by us for such purpose.
The current data fields that might be requested for are:
- Email address
- Name / Nickname
- Mobile phone number
- Zip / Pin Code
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AS YOU ACCESS AND USE OUR SERVICES
- In addition to any Protected Information or other information that you choose to submit to us, we may collect certain information (“Usage Information”) using various technologies when you visit or use our Services. This information may include the browser that you are using, geo-location, IP address, country, the URL that referred you to our Services, all of the areas within our Services that you visit, and the time of day, among other information.
- We may also collect information about the use of the Service, including information about users accessing the Gametion site, using our Services, such as internet protocol addresses, browser type, browser language, referring / exit pages and URLs, other browser history, platform type, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed and the order of those pages, the amount of time spent on particular pages, and the date and time (“Activity Information”) for our internal reports and recommendation.
- Each device used to access our Services are also automatically assigned a Device Identifier, which is a number that our computers use to identify your device. Additionally, when you invite other members to our Services, we collect information related to those messages such as email addresses and content and store them on our secure servers.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AS YOU ACCESS AND USE OUR SERVICES
- We may add to the information we collect on you through our website or Services with information from third party sources. Additionally, most content delivered through our Services originates with another content provider. Such other content providers may place “cookies” on your browser, or otherwise gather information about you, including by asking you to provide information through the site itself.
INFORMATION COLLECTED BY MOBILE APPLICATIONS
- We may collect and use technical data and related information, including but not limited to, technical information about your device, system and application software, and peripherals from our Services that are provided on mobile applications. This is done in order to provide software updates, product support and other services related to such Mobile Applications.
When you use any of our Mobile Applications, the Mobile Application may automatically collect and store some or all of the following information from your mobile device (“Mobile Device Information”), in addition to the Device Information, including but not limited to:
- Your preferred language and country site (if applicable).
- The manufacturer and model of your mobile device.
- Your mobile operating system.
- The type of mobile internet browsers you are using.
- Your geolocation
- Information about how you interact with the Mobile Application and any of our websites to which the Mobile Application links, such as how many times you use a specific part of the Mobile Application over a given time period, the amount of time you spend using the Mobile Application, how often you use the Mobile Application, actions you take in the Mobile Application and how you engage with the Mobile Application.
- Information to allow us to personalize the services and content available through the Mobile Application.
3. USE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
We collect this information in order to provide you with an enhanced experience when using our Services. We further use this information to closely monitor which features of the Services are used most, to notify you of new product releases, service notifications, and to get your feedback on improving, including usage patterns and geographic locations to determine where we should offer or focus services, features and/or resources.
We use the information collected from our Mobile Application so that we are able to serve you the correct app version depending on your device type, for troubleshooting and in some cases, marketing purposes.
Additionally, we use your Internet Protocol (IP) address to help diagnose problems with our computer server, and to administer our website(s). The IP address is used to help identify you, but contains no personal information about you.
We will use this information strictly to send to service-related announcements on rare occasions and only when it is necessary to do so.
Furthermore, we use your Protected Information or Usage Information for the following reasons:
- to provide you with information or services
- to process transactions that you have requested or agreed to receive
- to send you electronic newsletters, or to provide you with special offers or promotional materials on behalf of us or third parties
- to enable you to participate in a variety of the Services’ features such as online or mobile entry sweepstakes, contests or other promotions
- to contact you with regard to your use of the Services
- to contact you in regard to changes to the Services and/or the Services’ policies
- for internal business purposes
- for inclusion in our data analytics
- for purposes disclosed at the time you provide your information
We may also use the information collected from you for targeted advertising. This primarily includes information collected on an individual's web or mobile browsing behavior such as the pages they have visited or the searches they have made. This information is only linked to an anonymous cookie ID (alphanumeric number) which is then used to select which advertisements should be displayed to a particular individual on websites other than our website(s). The information collected is not in any way linked back to a particular person, such as their name, address or credit card number.
We may also send push notifications or local notifications to your mobile device to provide updates and relevant messages. These will be sent with your consent. You can manage notifications from the “Settings” page of the Mobile App or through your device.
4. HOW AND WHEN DO WE DISCLOSE INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
We only share the information we collect about you under certain circumstances. We never share, sell, rent or trade the information we have collected about you other than as mentioned in this policy or at the time you provide your information. Your information may be disclosed under the following circumstances:
- WHEN YOU AGREE TO RECEIVE INFORMATION FROM THIRD PARTIES
- THIRD PARTIES PROVIDING SERVICES ON OUR BEHALF
- CO-BRANDED SERVICES
We use third party companies and individuals to provide our services, or facilitate or perform certain aspects of our Services on our behalf, such as but not limited to other content providers to provide our Services, other third parties to host the Services, design and/or operate the features, track the analytics, process payments, engage in anti-fraud and security measures, provide customer support, enable us to send you special offers, perform technical services (e.g., without limitation, maintenance services, database management, web analytics and improvement of the features), or perform other administrative services. In order to do this, they may have access to user information, including Protected Information to only carry out the services they are performing for you or for us. However, each of these third parties are required to ensure the same level of data protection as us and are obligated not to disclose or use Protected Information for any other purpose.
Some parts of our Services may be managed, run, or provided in coordination with third parties (“Co-Branded Services”) such as sponsors and charities. This may require the sharing of certain Protected Information to them by us or you. Such Co-Branded Services will identify the third party. If you choose to register for products and/or services of the Co-Branded Services, then you consent to provide both us and them with your information. Additionally, if you sign-in to a Co-Branded Service with a username and password obtained through our Services, then your Protected Information may be shared to the identified third parties for that Co-Branded Service and it will be subjected to their privacy policies as posted on their websites or Services.
CONTESTS AND PROMOTIONS
From time to time, we may offer Promotions through our Services that require registration. By participating in such a Promotion, you are agreeing to the rules of the said promotion which may include allowing the sponsor of the Promotion to use your name, voice and/or likeness in advertising or marketing associated with the Promotion. If you enter a promotion, then you agree to share your Protected Information to third parties or the public, especially in connection with the administration of such Promotion, such as including, in connection with winner selection, prize fulfillment, and as required by law or permitted by the Promotion’s official rules, including but not limited to inclusion on a winners list.
ADMINISTRATIVE AND LEGAL REASONS
Gametion fully cooperates and complies with the law, and as such may access, use, preserve, transfer and disclose your information with Government and law enforcement officials and private parties as required under law. This can include Protected Information, IP address, Device Information or geo-location data. We may release this information under the following situations:
- to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, subpoenas, Governmental requests or legal process.
- to protect and/or defend the Terms and Conditions for online and mobile Services or other policies applicable to any online and mobile Services, including investigation of potential violations thereof.
- to protect the safety, rights, property or security of the Company, our Services or any third party.
- to protect the safety of the public for any reason.
- to detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; and /or
- to prevent or stop activity we may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, an illegal, unethical, or legally actionable activity.
WHEN YOU SHARE INFORMATION
We reserve the right to share Protected Information and Usage Information with our parent company, subsidiaries and affiliates for internal reasons. We may also disclose and transfer your information: (i) to a subsequent owner, co-owner or operator of the Services or applicable database; or (ii) in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, or restructuring; or (iii) the sale of substantially all of our membership interests and/or assets or other corporate change, including, during the course of any due diligence process.
5. CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly allow anyone under the age of 13 to register. If you are under 13, please do not attempt to register for any of our Services. If you are under 13, please do not send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on Gametion. If we learn that we may have unknowingly collected personal information from a child under age 13 we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at [email protected]
6. CHILDREN BETWEEN THE AGES OF 13 AND 18
We recommend that minors over the age of 13 ask their parents for permission before sending any information about themselves to us.
7. OTHER'S INFORMATION
If you choose, you may share with us the email address of another person with whom we may communicate and invite them to join our Services. You can also invite other people through the Service, such as by accessing your Address book. Additionally, you can also share with us another person’s contact information so that we may deliver information through social media apps or mobile apps. We use this information only to contact, and if needed, remind them that they are invited to join our Services or receive content through social media apps or mobile apps.
8. THIRD PARTY CONTENT AND LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SERVICES
Occasionally, the Services may include content that is supplied by a third party. Those third parties may collect website usage information and your Device Identifier when web pages from any online or mobile Services are served to your browser. Additionally, while using the Services, you may be directed to other sites or applications that are operated and controlled by third parties that are outside our control. We are not responsible for the privacy practices employed by any of these third parties. For example, if you click on a banner advertisement, the click may take you away from one of our websites onto a different web site. These third party websites may send their own cookies to you, independently collect data or solicit Protected Information, all of which may or may not be covered under their own published privacy policies. We recommend that when you leave our Site or our Services and go to these third party websites or applications, then please read and review their privacy statements before submitting any Protected Information to them.
9. THIRD-PARTY ADVERTISING COMPANIES
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads on our site and on certain sites, Mobile Apps and Social Networking System Apps. Our system and the third-party advertising companies uses a variety of information to target these ads, including but not limited to Activity Information, our cookies, your visits to our site, the Services that you view, in addition to social media apps and mobile apps you use to target advertising within our site, Gametion Mobile Apps or social media apps.
Furthermore, our advertisers may use other third-party advertising technology to target advertising on our site and other sites. While the ads are being served to you, a unique third-party cookie or cookies may be placed on your Device. Similarly, third-party advertising companies may provide us with pixel tags (also called “clear gifs” or “beacons”) to help manage and optimize our online advertising. Beacons enable us to recognize a browser’s cookie when a browser visits the site on which the beacon is located, and to learn which banner ads bring users to a given site.
10. SOCIAL MEDIA FEATURES AND WIDGETS
11. CHANGE OF INFORMATION AND CANCELLATION OF ACCOUNT
- You are responsible for maintaining the accuracy of the information you submit to us, this includes but is not limited to the information you provided as part of account registration. If your Protected Information changes, or if you no longer desire our Services, you may contact us through the email address mentioned on our website or Mobile Application to correct, delete inaccuracies, or amend the information. Alternatively, you can make the change on our member information page as well. We will make efforts in good faith to make the requested changes in our active databases as soon as reasonably practicable.
- You may also cancel or modify your communications that you have elected to receive from the Services by following the instructions contained within an e-mail or by logging into your user account and changing your communication preferences.
- If in modifying or changing your information that was provided to us earlier, we find it difficult to permit you access to our Services due to insufficiency or inaccuracy of the information provided, then it is in our discretion to terminate your access to the Services. We will notify you of the same via a written notice to this effect on your registered email id.
- Please contact us through the email mentioned, If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services. As long as your account with our Services is active and we provide you with services, we will retain your Protected Information and Usage Information, including geo-location. After your your account is terminated, your Protected Information and Usage Information, including geo-location, and transaction history, will be retained in order to to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations, resolve disputes, conclude any activities related to cancellation of an account, investigate or prevent fraud and other inappropriate activity, to enforce our agreements, and for other business reason. After a certain amount of time has passed, your data may be anonymized and aggregated. It may then be held by us as long as necessary for us to provide our Services effectively, but our use of the anonymized data will solely be for analytic purposes.
We use standard, industry-wide, commercially reasonable security practices such as encryption, firewalls and SSL (Secure Socket Layers) for protecting your information, so the protected Information and usage Information we collect is securely stored within our databases. However, it should be noted that as effective as encryption technology is, no security system is impenetrable, thus we cannot guarantee the security of our databases, nor can we guarantee that the information you supply us with won't be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet or wireless communication, and that any information you transmit to Gametion you do at your own risk.
13. GRIEVANCE OFFICER
For any escalation you may contact -
[email protected] - Senior Customer Support Executive
For further escalation you may contact -
[email protected] - Customer Support Head
15. ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS